This Series of books on‘The Human Body’are written to enhance the pupils’knowledge of Biology (Human Sciences).
They are specially designed to provide clarity of vision and concepts employing colourful illustrations and pictures instead of lengthy and wordy descriptions.
Scientific facts, information and technical datas are explained in simple structured sentences that are easy to read and understand.
This is a Series of Science reference books that no students of Science can afford to do without.
- ■ Hands and Legs(p.2)
- ■ Can you Differentiate Between Your Left Hand and Your Right Hand ?(p.3)
- ■ Back of the Hand(p.4)
- ■ The Palm(p.5)
- ■ The Useful Thumb(p.6)
- ■ Why are There Fingerprint Patterns on the Tips of the Fingers ?(p.7)
- ■ Mystery of the Fingernails(p.8)
- ■ The Agile Legs(p.9)
- ■ Get to Know Our Legs(p.10)
- ■ Mystery of the Soles(p.11)
- ■ Animals' Feet(p.12)
- ■ Protect Our Legs(p.13)
- ■ The Benefits of Soaking Your Feet(p.14)
- ■ Compare the Hands and the Legs(p.15)
- ■ Glossary(p.16)